- Job Categories:Engineering
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Raytheon Missiles & Defense
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Raytheon Missiles & Defense and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Engineering and the jobs location is in the state of Arizona at the city Tucson, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 85701
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
This position is eligible for a $10K Sign-On Bonus for Tucson, Arizona ONLY
Sign-on bonuses are not permitted for internal candidates.
Multiple positions in Tucson AZ and Tewksbury MA.
This position is for a near-graduate or recent college graduate with a Masters Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering.
At Raytheon Missiles & Defense, fresh thinking and possibilities are forged in times of change and you will be on the front lines as we trailblaze new approaches, push the boundaries of innovation and chart a course to a tomorrow you can be proud to have a hand in creating.
The Test Systems Product Team (TSPT) Directorate is a multi-discipline organization responsible for developing test solutions for all Raytheon Missile Defense (RMD) products. Our engineers are responsible for all elements of the development lifecycle for test. We are hands-on, designing with the latest technology and tools, and integrate state of the art test solutions with the most advanced engineering systems in the world. Typical work involves designing interface assemblies, selection and integration with test instruments and environments, to develop a test system for all RMD products.
These core activities may be performed for both lab engineering and factory production test systems. The candidate will contribute to the completion of all stages of test product development and will be responsible for helping to maintain the technical, cost and schedule aspects of their assigned projects. They will be expected to act, either as a part of their team or independently, to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of test products.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
- You will be a member of multidiscipline engineering teams performing design, development, and integration of RMD test products within TSPT.
- The selected candidate will be expected to perform work that aligns only with their specific discipline, e.g. Electrical engineers will typical work on electrical design of test interface adapters, cabling, technical drawing creation, schematic creation, circuit design and analysis; whereas computer science engineers will typically develop applications, libraries, and instrument drivers using the software style, development language, and integrated development environment specified by the organization
- You will contribute to the completion of all stages of test product development, and will be responsible for performing technical, cost and schedule management of their assigned projects.
- You will be expected to act, either as a part of the team or independently, to uncover and resolve issues associated with the development and implementation of test products.
- Prioritizing and handling multiple tasks in a production environment
- Demonstrating solid troubleshooting skills
- Utilizing written and interpersonal communication skills
- Developing requirements for software or electrical products, aligned to the candidate discipline.
Be a part of a diverse project team responsible for the design, deployment, and sustainment of test solutions for missile, radar, sonar, communication, and combat control systems.
We value diverse skills and experience, so don't hold back. Your qualification could add tremendous value to our team. Our customers come from all different backgrounds, and so do our employees. If you're passionate about what you could accomplish here, we'd love to hear from you.
Qualifications You Must Have:
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Systems Engineering, Experience with one or more of the following:
- Test system level design
- Circuit Design and Schematic Creation
- RF Test Design
- High speed digital
- National Instrument Hardware and Software Test Platforms (PXI, LabVIEW/TestStand/LabWindows/CVI programming)
- FPGA Firmware Design
- H igh order programming languages (C#, C++, or C preferred)
- Embedded computing (Raspberry pi, Arduino, PLC)
- This position requires 12 months or less of relevant professional work experience (excluding internships).
Qualifications We Value:
- Experience working in a team environment with any one or more of the following:
- Experience with National Instruments' TestStand, LabWindows/CVI, and/or LabVIEW
- Experience with Digital, Analog, RF, and/or Power Supply test hardware and/or software design
- Experience with VXI / VME / MXI / PXI / CompactPCI application development
- Experience with commercial test and measurement equipment, such as Oscilloscopes, DMMs Network Analyzers, Power Meters, etc.
- Previous work experience with commonly used electrical engineering design and analysis tools such as: Altium, DX Designer, Mentor Capital, Creo Schematic, or equivalent
- Experience using schematic capture tools and interpreting schematics
- VHDL and embedded system design knowledge
- Software applications / programming skills (C++, C, C#), including experience utilizing integrated development environments and debugging tools to troubleshoot software implementation and ensure integrity of the software products
- Experience using model-based design and the Unified Modeling Language (UML) to visualize software architecture and design.
- Experience with IBM Rhapsody or Cameo Enterprise Architecture.
What We Offer:
Whether you're just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement, and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Please upload a copy of your most recent transcripts with your resume when applying to this requisition. Include your cumulative GPA and projected graduation date on your resume.
Clearance Information: This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Non-US citizens may not be eligible to obtain a security clearance. The Defense Industrial Security Clearance Office (DISCO), an agency of the Department of Defense, handles and adjudicates the security clearance process. More information about Security Clearances can be found on the US Department of State government website here:
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age or any other federally protected class.