- Job Categories:Trades & Services
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Command Web Offset
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Command Web Offset and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Trades & Services and the jobs location is in the state of New Jersey at the city Trenton, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 08691
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
- About Command Companies Command Companies is among the country's largest privately held printers and is comprised of closely held companies with common ownership, unionized workforces and strategic capabilities that serve clients in various industries. With nearly 1 million square feet of space across several facilities, Command Companies offers a robust set of print, mail and communications solutions that enable companies to connect with their audiences, stakeholders, members and other constituents across channels and devices, anytime and anywhere.
- Command Robbinsville
A state-of-the-art book manufacturing facility, ideal for producing educational books, computer books, catalogs, annual reports, and directories.
We are seeking a Bindery Supervisor for the 2nd shift (3 PM - 11 PM). They will also need to be available for weekends and overtime as needed.
The responsibilities include:
- Responsible for overseeing 24/7 Bindery labor and equipment operations, of a high volume diversified Finishing department for a predominately book manufacturing company.
- Reports to and receives council from General Manager and Assistant General Manager on strategic planning, policy, and procedures.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include training employees; assigning, and directing work; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Develops Bindery Capacity Planning Structure (per piece of equipment and in aggregate).
- Develops Bindery Labor Plan with leads and GM that scales with Bindery Capacity (per piece of equipment and in aggregate)
- Documents Bindery Procedures for Equipment.
- Formally Trains labor in Equipment Procedures.
- Documents Bindery Procedures for all Workflows.
- Formally Trains Labor in Equipment Procedures
- Interfaces with Sales, Customer Service, Fulfilment, and Shipping to ensure quality service to internal customers.
- Ensure compliance with all safety and work rules and regulations. Ensure the maintenance of departmental housekeeping standards.
- Complete special projects as assigned.
- EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:Requires an Associate's degree or two - five years of related experience; or four years of high school and five - seven years of progressively responsible related experience; or a combination of education and experience.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to prepare routine reports and correspondence. Ability to communicate effectively with other employees of the organization.
- PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; use foot/feet to operate equipment; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
As an EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER, Command Companies and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law.