- Job Categories:Trades & Services
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Beaver Creek Resort Company
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Beaver Creek Resort Company and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Trades & Services and the jobs location is in the state of Colorado at the city Vail, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 81657
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether its your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks!Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and familyAND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttlesAND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Maintenance Crew team performs critical operations in the base area to deliver an incredible arrival experience. This entry level position is a great opportunity to learn new skills and gain knowledge in many aspects of maintenance and resort operations.
- Wage: $20 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time and Part Time Hours
- Skill Level: Entry Level
- Assist in a variety of maintenance work which can include but not limited to painting, landscaping, snow removal and other general maintenance tasks
- Provide additional support to other resort operations
- Other duties as assigned
- Follow procedures and guidelines to stay safe and keep your team safe your safety is our priority
- Comfortable working both inside and outside in seasonal environments
- Ability to lift 75 Lb. (34 Kg.)
- Ability to work standing on your feet and performing physical work consistently
- Ability to work weekends and holidays
The budgeted range starts at$20. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.