- Job Categories:Engineering
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Command Web Offset
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Command Web Offset and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Engineering and the jobs location is in the state of New Jersey at the city Trenton, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 08691
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
Command Companies is among the country's largest privately held printers. Our size gives us the capacity to meet all of your print, digital and packaging needs. But it's our capabilities that really set us apart. We have invested in the equipment, systems, software and subject matter expertise to deliver unparalleled value to our clients. And our financial strength allows us to be nimble and to invest as necessary to respond to market trends and client opportunities.
We are seeking a Maintenance Technician for our 2nd shift. Typical hours: 3 PM - 11 PM. Overtime is available for the Maintenance Technician.
- Trouble shoot, repair, install, & maintain new and existing electrical/ electronic circuits, systems, components and controls of building & manufacturing equipment.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical/electrical requirements on PLC's, VFD drives, motors, , conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operation manuals, manufactures instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Install modify & repair electrical/electronic systems, apparatus and components of new & existing building & manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain equipment & controls while following guidelines of the National Electrical code, local electrical Code, schematic diagrams, manufacturer manuals & specifications.
- Maintenance Technician is responsible for repair & preventative maintenance of printing and bindery equipment, as well as handling the mechanical and electrical needs of a 230,000 sq. ft. facility.
- Must have knowledge of wire size & types, conduits, couplings, fittings, electrical boxes, circuit breakers and other electrical control devices with the ability to arrange and install them in a way that insures proper and safe operation relative to the National Electric Code & local electrical code.
- Ability to read and interpret electrical schematics and wiring diagrams
- Must understand use of computers & laboratory electrical/electronic test equipment.
- Knowledge of HVAC systems a plus.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Company paid holidays
- 401(k) Plan
Command Companies is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to cultivating an environment where equal employment opportunities are available to all associates and job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. Command Companies celebrates diversity and believes it is critical to our success. As such, we are committed to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals to join our team.