- Job Categories:Trades & Services
- Job Type:Permanent
- Published Date:2022-10-22
- Salary Period:Annual
- Company Name:Cargill
- Company Type:Agency
The announced job offer is made public by the firm: Cargill and it was included in jobs list the date of: 2022-10-22 in the website greenenergyjobsonline.com.
It is announced that they have a job offer at the category of Trades & Services and the jobs location is in the state of Louisiana at the city Edgard, in the country US - at this current ZipCode: 70049
The information residing in this page is not directly announced by our websites, we help users in the intent of finding the jobs they want and redirect them back to jobs8 for apropriate applying to any of the jobs listed on www.greenenergyjobsonline.com.
Join our Cargill team in Edgard as a Barge Maintenance Worker where pay is $17/ hour with full time benefits consisting of medical, dental and vision insurance, paid time off, 401(k), tuition reimbursement and more!
A Typical Work Day May Include;
- Conduct general fiberglass barge cover repairs
- Conduct barge hull repairs (Weld, cut, fit)
- Conduct general barge inspections
- General facility housekeeping and maintenance duties
- Communicate with facility management and other facility employees on a regular basis
- Understanding and adhering to all safety policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing, crawling, and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE) including a respirator
- Ability to work in elevated areas
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work overtime, holidays, nights, weekends, or different shifts, with advance notice
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- 1 3 years working within the marine industry directly with barges and fleets
- Experience with barge fiberglass cover repair, welding, cutting, or fitting
- General knowledge in industrial maintenance
Considered candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet. Date posted: 10/07/2022